Revolution 2.2.9 - SDK Release and More
Revolution 2.2.9 was released today, along with an SDK distribution that includes ext-all-debug.js and ext-base-debug.js. Several bugfixes, security enhancements and UI improvements round-out this patch release.
Hot on the heels of this release will be the long-anticipated MODX Revolution 2.3. Amazing things to come for your favorite CMS. Don't forget to join us in Cologne, Germany for MODXpo 2013. Get your tickets now.
Here are the highlights of changes in the 2.2.9 release:
- Improved Manager experience and performance
- Ext JS has been upgraded to 220.127.116.11, which supports IE10 and fixes several IE9 and IE8 bugs
- Ext JS debug support has been added to the SDK distribution
- Increased stability with an xPDO upgrade and several bugfixes
- For more details read the complete changelog
Here's what you need to get started or upgrade to MODX Revoluton 2.2.9:
- Download Revolution 2.2.9
- What's required to run Revolution 2.2
- How to install MODX Revolution
- How to upgrade MODX Revolution
- Read the MODX Revolution Documentation
We highly recommend keeping your software up-to-date. If you need help upgrading your site, please contact your website builder or contact a MODX Professional.
MODX is only as good as it is because of many individual community members and users that take the time to report issues and request new features. Make sure you read the documentation, post feedback and share your successes in the MODX community forums.
On behalf of the entire MODX Team,