Ace 1.4.2-plReleased Oct 30, 2013 by danya_postfactum
This version brings Emmet support. See emmet in action.
MODx tag highlighting is fixed. So is fatal error on resource overview.
Added Hotkey table, press Ctrl+Alt+H .
Editor assets are moved to /manager/assets/components, sorry for possible troubles.
Install via Package Management.
Set editor theme you wish in system settings (change namespace to "ace").
If you want to use this editor for resources, just set system option use_editor to false (global usage), or richtext setting of certain resource to false (specific usage).
- Added: Undo coalescing
- Changed: Mac fullscreen command is bound to Command+F12
- Added: Drag delay (allow to start new selection inside current one) for Mac
- Fixed: Use file extension of static chunks to detect code syntax
- Fixed: Tab handling
- Fixed: Emmet shortcut listing by Ctr+Alt+H
- Added: Expandable snippets support (see ace.snippets setting)
- Added: Emmet wrap_with_abbreviation command (Alt+W)
- Added: Emmet (aka Zen Coding) support
- Added: Terminal dark theme
- Added: Hotkey table (Ctrl+Alt+H)
- Fixed: Resource overview fatal error
- Changed: Assets are moved to /manager/assets/components/
- Added: PHP live syntax check
- Added: Chaos dark theme
- Added: Setting show_invisibles
- Fixed: The bug while installing the Ace
- Fixed: Broken word_wrap setting
- Added: Tab settings (tab size, soft tab)
- Added: Now completele compatible with AjaxManager extra
- Changed: Plugin content now is stored in static file
- Added: German translation
- Added: MODx tags highlighting
- Added: Ambiance and xcode themes
- Added: less/scss syntax highlighting
- Added: Fullwindow mode (Ctrl + F11)
- Changed: Editor now ignores `wich_editor` setting. Set `use_editor` to false to use ACE for Resources.
- Changed: Assets are moved to manager folder
- Added: Font size setting
- Added: "GitHub" theme
- Added: Support of html5 drag'n'drop (accepting of dropped text)
- Added: XML / HTML tag autoclosing
- Fixed: broken en lexicon and php 5.3 incompatibility
- Removed: Some unnecessary options
- Changed: Editor options are moved to system settings
- Fixed: Multiple little editor bugs
- Added: Add missing "OnFileEditFormPrerender" event to MODx
- Added: Multiline editing
- Added: Advanced find/replace window
- Fixed: Fatal error on document create event
- Fixed: Changing of properties has no effect
- Added: File edition support
- Added: MODx tree elements drag'n'drop support
- Added: Auto-assigning which_element_editor to Ace
- Added: Plugin properties to adjust how Ace behaves
- Initial commit