SubscribeMe 1.0.1-plReleased Mar 12, 2012 by markh
SubscribeMe is a premium subscriptions extra for MODX Revolution. It is currently not actively supported or developed.
The key features of SubscribeMe include:
- Ability to set up different recurring subscription plans
- Payments done via PayPal subscriptions (Only PayPal or manual - NO other payment gateways supported or planned)
- Component overview of users on different subscription plans and export of their details to CSV format
- Manually provide users with a free subscription for a certain period (can be used for offline payments)
- Read-only overview of transactions
- Provides a FormIt hook which processes the registration and forwards user to Paypal or offline payment instructions
SubscribeMe is currently not actively supported or developed.
1.0.1-pl has a handful of bug fixes for the 2.1 branch.
SubscribeMe 1.1 no longer supports Revolution 2.1 due to breaking changes between the two versions. SubscribeMe 1.0 for Revolution 2.0 will be supported (bug-wise) a bit longer, however update to 2.2 when you can.
Simply install via Package Management, and then head over to the Documentation to learn how to use it: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/SubscribeMe
- Fix issue with upper vs lowercase filename.
- Fix subscriber pagination
- Prevent user ID and user profile ID mixups in edge cases
- Initial publicly available package.