Published on April 30, 2013
1. Use MODX
In less than 10 minutes, you can turn your static HTML into a dynamic, database driven website, with a suite of powerful PHP frameworks and libraries at your disposal. Watch the Markup to MODX video series here.
2. Optimize Your Codebase
MODX has a Need for Speed, and so should you. A fast, responsive website means happy users, happy search engines, happy clients and a happy pocketbook for you.
Check out these resources for taking MODX to the next level:
- Optimization with getCache and Custom Cache Partitions
- Jason's "Mosquito" Optimization
- Mark's Guide to MODX Caching
- *New: getResources Tips and Optimizations
- "Cash-In" with MODX Caching
- Advanced Cache Management
3. Contribute...and Feel Awesome.
Now that you're a Ninja, impart some ninjutsu secrets on the Community that made MODX possible:
- Publish a Package in the MODX Extras repository.
- Contribute to the Core. MODX is open-source - it's all on GitHub.
- Help others in the Forums and write the Official Docs.
The road to Nirvana is paved with learning, giving, & working together. Wherever you are on the journey, the rest of the way begins with your very next step. Take it with confidence, because MODX is by your side, Sensei :)