Revolution 2.2.10 was released today. It includes several bugfixes, a minor security patch, and updates to several manager language files (lexicons). If you noticed issues with Wayfinder or FormIt in 2.2.9, this release may resolve those.
As you may be aware, work is nearing completion on our next big release, Revolution 2.3. It will include significant interface improvements and a fair bit work beneath.
In addition, we'd love for you join us in Cologne, Germany for MODXpo 2013. Get your tickets now. We've recently added single day tickets and if you've got a friend who wants to learn about MODX, on day one we're offering a special Intro to MODX track including panels of MODXperts and beginner orientation.
Here are the highlights of changes in the 2.2.10 release:
- Fixed an issue that particularly caused problems when using Static Chunks in Wayfinder, FormIt, and other Extras, as well as causing issues with parsing order on any Resource that made use of a Media Source.
- Improve sanitization of processor_err_nf response
- Fixed issues with stale data being returned from the database cache
- Greatly increased coverage and accuracy of 0.0094 s (query time) and 24 (number of queries) tag statistics.
- Prevent extended user classes being set to modUser
Here's what you need to get started or upgrade to MODX Revolution 2.2.10:
- Download Revolution 2.2.10
- What's required to run Revolution 2.2
- How to install MODX Revolution
- How to upgrade MODX Revolution
- Read the MODX Revolution Documentation
We highly recommend keeping your software up-to-date. If you need help upgrading your site, please contact your website builder or contact a MODX Professional.
MODX is only as good as it is because of many individual community members and users that take the time to report issues and request new features. Make sure you read the documentation, post feedback and share your successes in the MODX community forums.
On behalf of the entire MODX Team,