Today we released Revolution 2.3.3. This patch release includes more than 40 fixes and improvements.
Here are just some of the highlights of Revolution 2.3.3:
- Fixed Context settings remove and update from window
- Fixed autoredirect after creating new User
- Fixed @INHERIT binding in TVs
- Fixed showing lock tree icon for locked Resources
- Added option to delete property from Property Set using the UI
- Fixed showing Rich Text Editor in all resource types
- For a complete list of changes in Revo 2.3.3 view the changelog
Let's take the time to thank the individual contributors of this release: argnist, bartholomej, BobRay, danyaPostfactum, enrichit, goldsky, hansek, Jako, Lefthandmedia, markwillis82, numee, opengeek, OptimusCrime, pixelchutes, rtripault, sottwell, TheBoxer, and whitebyte.
We cannot stress how important it is to be running the most current version of MODX. We are always improving security and staying in the habit of regular upgrades dramatically reduces the chance of your site getting hacked.
Here's what you need to get started or upgrade to MODX Revolution 2.3.3:
- Download Revolution 2.3.3
- What's required to run Revolution 2.3
- How to install MODX Revolution
- How to upgrade MODX Revolution
- Read the MODX Revolution Documentation
Revolution 2.3 was a significant release. If you're not yet using it here's what you're missing out on.
MODX is only as good as it is because of many individual community members and users that take the time to report issues and request new features. Make sure you read the documentation, post feedback and share your successes in the MODX community forums.
On behalf of the entire MODX Team,