With a new website, refined messaging, and a major 3.0 release on the horizon, it’s time to reintroduce MODX to the world, sharing its benefits of speed, security, flexibility—and most importantly—creative freedom.
We are looking for a talented individual or digital agency with stellar design skills. Successful candidates will work closely with the marketing team to help refine the MODX brand style, design assets and templates, and support any other marketing communication needs that arise.
- Digital assets for webinars and presentations, online and downloadable PDFs
- Email designs
- Social media graphics
- Curated branded merchandise (t-shirts, stickers, etc.)
- Landing page designs
- Illustrations for blogs and said landing pages
- Iconography for products and services
- Branding style guide
- Display ads creative
- Website improvements
- You have experience designing for global tech businesses
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- You can provide clear documentation and design asset handoff to developers
- You can turn loose design requirements and ideas into well thought out, strategic, and high-quality designs
- Be available for asynchronous communication via Basecamp, occasional ad hoc discussions via Slack, and a weekly Zoom meeting during US business hours
Extra Consideration Given
- You are a member of the MODX Community
- You can turn your designs into front-end functional code
- You have MODX development experience
- You are able to create animations and produce/edit videos
- You have created or produced MODX tutorials
- You can handle the marketing role, too
Initially, we’ll decide on 1-2 fixed-bid projects to execute. If we decide to continue working together, we can transition to a monthly retainer.
MODX is making big changes. We look forward to building the right team to help us succeed.