Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n) for Mere Mortals
From SMB to Enterprise, Non-Profit to the Financial sector, telling your story in your visitors’ language improves engagement.
But frankly, mananging multi-language websites is too often frustrating or tedious at best. No matter whether you need straight 1:1 translations, fully localized multi-site deployments, or integrations with Enterprise-class translation API services, it’s difficult to speak their language. Traditionally, multi-lingaual website meant one or both of the following:
- Cludgey and rudimentary, at best
- Insanely complex and expensive
With MODX Revolution, though, it’s not.
MODX Revolution gives you the flexibility and freedom to handle your multi-lingual sites, in just the right way, and as straightforward and simple as possible. Even better, you don’t even have to be fluent in Geek.
In fact, it’s easy enough to properly handle localizing websites in MODX Revolution, that it’s non-longer out of reach for anyone-but-the-fortune-1000. Small and mid-size businesses can execute on website localization, internationalization and translation thanks to a variety of options for virually any size organization.
How does that sound?
Multi-lingual solutions in MODX Revolution
Whether you need a few pages translated, a full website localization, or a professional translation service, MODX has a solution for you:
- Lingua—Lingua provides a solution for 1:1 translation projects
- Babel—Babel provides a way to use Contexts per language and to link translated pages between contexts, and allows different pages per language
- Globalization Partners—GPI’s Translation Services Connector for MODX enables users of MODX-based websites to launch and manage multi-language websites. The Translation Services Connector streamlines content exports and imports allowing for the initiation of web content translation workflows with a single click. Users will gain access to an array of reports to track and manage global translation web projects through GPI’s Translation Portal.
Benefits of Multi-language
Benefits for Organizations
- Options and proven methodologies to handle translation projects of any scale
- Increase visitor engagement and time on site by offering content in their native language
- Expert implementation assistance available from MODX
For End Users & Site Builders
- Intuitive integrations directly in the Manager, where you already work
- Gain control and keep informed like never before over your localization projects