MODX contributors and the integration team are proud to announce the third patch release of MODX Revolution 2.7. MODX 2.7.3 features a number of bug fixes to improve the experience of working with the new features and enhancements that 2.7 introduced.
You can get a full list of changes by reviewing the changelog, but below are some of the significant revisions in this release.
- Fix PHP 7.4 deprecation warnings from curly brace string offset access syntax
- Make the media browser work on mobile
- Limit the deprecated modAction warnings when installing or uninstalling extras
- Fix a MySQL ANSI_QUOTES strict mode compatibility issue
- Add missing AddToGroup events in modSecurityGroupUserCreateProcessor
- Fix xPDOFileCache->delete() when a directory with same cache key exists
Security is a Habit
Staying up-to-date with new releases is a good habit to keep your MODX-powered website as secure as possible. While no critical security issues appear in version 2.7.2, we recommend you upgrade as soon as possible.
It Takes a Village…
The release would not be possible without the attention and effort of our community contributors.