Running multiple sites in MODX Revolution is straightforward; it was designed for this from day one via it’s feature called “Contexts”.
Multi-site is useful for the following scenarios:
- Multi-language websites
- Share brand assets across related properties
- Muliple landing pages under a single installation for marketing campaigns
- Easire user management for multi-site organizations
MODX Revolution has advantages over many other implementations in key areas:
- Advanced Caching—Because MODX has [high performanc caching]() baked into the core, your multi-site installations will perform quickly
- Customizable Manager—Because MODX was architected from the ground up as a multi-site solution, it is easy to restrict authors and editors to be able to access only certain contexts. Similarly, website users can be restricted from visiting specific sites (contexts) via login.