This Revolution plugin sends an email to users manually activated in the MODx Manager and (optionally) to deactivated users. The messages are sent using a modifiable Tpl chunk.
Emails are sent whenever the user's activation status changes, either by editing the user profile or bulk action in User Management.
In the email message, the user may be addressed by username or full name and can be sent a link to any page on the site.
New in ActivationEmail 1.1.3
- Add fullname placeholder
- Fix bug with activeSender property being ignored
- Updates for MODX 2.3
- Fixed some potential E_NOTICE errors
- Fixed critical bug that interfered with MODX Setup when upgrading for some versions
- Fixed typo in deactivation Tpl chunk
- Added properties to set email fields.
- Activation email and deactivation email can have different replyTo, from, fromName, subject, and emailSender settings.
- Added [[+fromName]] placeholder.