A basic Extra for MODx Revolution Administrators. It adds some features:
- favorites elements to the elements tree (for each user individually);
- edited elements log (add a button to the topbar of the elements tree);
- ability to remember the last system settings filter parameters - namespace and area (for each user individually);
- ability to switch off check the permissions for users with sudo while building the element tree. It reduces building time from 0,43s to 0,03s and amount of used memory from 6.5Mb to 5.2Mb (on my test site);
- system setting that switches off clearing the site cache when any resource is saving. If ON MODX clears only the cache of the saved resource;
- system setting for hiding component description in the Extras menu;
- backend users can be authorized via email. Need to do some manipulations.
All these features can be switched Off/On by the corresponding system setting. Some features is Off by default.
Via Package Manager.
New in AdminTools 1.4.1-beta