AdminTools 1.5.0-plReleased Apr 21, 2016 by sergant210
Adds some features for MODX administrators and developers.
This version is deprecated. It is recommended to use a newer version.Download 102kb (124 downloads)
A basic Extra for MODx Revolution Administrators. It adds some features:
- favorites elements to the elements tree (for each user individually);
- edited elements log (add a button to the topbar of the elements tree);
- ability to remember the last system settings filter parameters - namespace and area (for each user individually);
- ability to switch off check the permissions for users with sudo
while building the element tree. It reduces building time from 0,43s to 0,03s
and amount of used memory from 6.5Mb to 5.2Mb (on my test site);
- system setting that switches off clearing the site cache
when any resource is saving. If ON MODX clears only the cache of the edited resource;
- system setting for hiding the component description in the Extras menu;
- backend users can be authorized via email. Need to do some manipulations.
- automatic log out the user if he is blocked or inactive.
- user notes. You can find it in the user menu next to other items (profile, messages, logout). Take a look.
All these features can be switched Off/On by the corresponding system setting. Some features is Off by default.
See on Github
Via Package Manager.
After installation go to the system settings for tuning AdminTools features as you need.
- Added user notes functionality.
- Automatic logout inactive or blocked user if he is logged in.
- Element names in the elements log are links now.
- Fixed bug of the email authorization.
|15 Versions||1 Contributors||5,096 Downloads|
|1.12.1-pl||Feb, 03 2018||sergant210||671|
|1.12.0-pl||Jul, 27 2017||sergant210||891|
|1.11.2-pl||Mar, 04 2017||sergant210||753|
|1.11.1-pl||Dec, 10 2016||sergant210||516|
|1.11.0-pl||Dec, 07 2016||sergant210||121|
|1.10.1-beta||Oct, 21 2016||sergant210||354|
|1.10.0-beta||Oct, 19 2016||sergant210||107|
|1.9.0-pl||Oct, 02 2016||sergant210||213|
|1.8.2-pl||Sep, 15 2016||sergant210||227|
|1.8.1-beta||Aug, 26 2016||sergant210||203|
|1.8.0-beta||Aug, 24 2016||sergant210||104|
|1.7.0-pl||May, 29 2016||sergant210||334|
|1.6.0-pl||May, 02 2016||sergant210||197|
|1.4.1-beta||Feb, 05 2016||sergant210||281|