AdminTools 1.11.0-plReleased Dec 07, 2016 by sergant210
Adds some features for MODX administrators and developers.
This version is deprecated. It is recommended to use a newer version.Download 154kb (154 downloads)
A basic Extra for MODx Revolution Administrators. It adds some features:
- favorites elements to the elements tree (for each user individually);
- elements log (added a button to the toolbar of the elements tree);
- ability to remember the last system settings filter parameters - namespace and area (for each user individually);
- ability to switch off check the permissions for backend users while building the element tree. It reduces building time from 0,43s to 0,03s
and amount of used memory from 6.5Mb to 5.2Mb (on my test site);
- a system setting that disables clearing the site cache while saving the resource, MODX clears only the current resource cache;
- a checkbox "Create cache" to the resource form which allows to save the resource to the cache when you save it;
- a system setting for hiding the component description in the Extras menu;
- backend users can be authorized via email. Need to do some manipulations.
- automatic log out the user if he is blocked or inactive.
- user notes. You can find it in the user menu next to other user items (profile, messages, logout).
- a tab "Resources" in the template form and a link to the template in the resource form.
- animation of the manager menu.
- alternative permissions for resources.
- plugin table with bound events.
- the tree sidebar can be displayed on the left or on the right (look at the last screenshot).
- color themes with the ability to customize them (look at the last screenshot).
All these features can be switched Off/On by the corresponding system setting. Some features are disabled by default.
See on Github
Via Package Manager.
After installation go to the system settings for tuning AdminTools features as you need.
|18 Versions||1 Contributors||6,584 Downloads|
|1.13.1-pl||Oct, 05 2018||sergant210||358|
|1.13.0-pl||Oct, 04 2018||sergant210||23|
|1.12.2-pl||Aug, 30 2018||sergant210||312|
|1.12.1-pl||Feb, 03 2018||sergant210||1,117|
|1.12.0-pl||Jul, 27 2017||sergant210||914|
|1.11.2-pl||Mar, 04 2017||sergant210||778|
|1.11.1-pl||Dec, 10 2016||sergant210||564|
|1.10.1-beta||Oct, 21 2016||sergant210||377|
|1.10.0-beta||Oct, 19 2016||sergant210||131|
|1.9.0-pl||Oct, 02 2016||sergant210||238|
|1.8.2-pl||Sep, 15 2016||sergant210||254|
|1.8.1-beta||Aug, 26 2016||sergant210||225|
|1.8.0-beta||Aug, 24 2016||sergant210||128|
|1.7.0-pl||May, 29 2016||sergant210||357|
|1.6.0-pl||May, 02 2016||sergant210||209|
|1.5.0-pl||Apr, 21 2016||sergant210||142|
|1.4.1-beta||Feb, 05 2016||sergant210||303|