Articles is a Custom Resource Type for MODX 2.2 and later, that adds a custom Article Resource to MODX that streamlines blogging, commenting, archiving, tagging and other features of MODX into one unified interface. Blogging has never been easier in MODX. Can also be used for news items, event management, and more.
This version requires MODX Revolution 2.2.1+ to run. It will not work on 2.2.0; please use Articles 1.4.7 for that version.
New in Articles 1.7.12
This release solves a few annoying and long outstanding issues.
- Fixes an issue where the Articles RSS URL would return the error page
- Warn users about unsaved changes only if there are actual unsaved changes
- Adds the possibility to set the summary (introtext) for the Articles container
- Fixes a bug where the setting
Group By Year Chunkhad no effect
- Update French translations