Babel 3.0.0-plReleased Dec 12, 2016 by mikrobi
Babel is an Extra for MODx Revolution that helps you managing your multilingual websites using differentc ontexts. Babel even supports managing several different multilingual websites within one MODx instance by using so called context groups.
Babel maintains links between translated resources. In the manager you can use the Babel Box to easily switch between the different language versions of your resource. Translations can be created automatically by Babel or defined manually.
Additionally Babel can be used to synchronize certain template variables (TVs) of translated resource which should be the same in every context (language).
Offical documentation is located at http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/Babel. You may have a look at our tutorial for setting up your multilingual website with MODx and Babel.
Feel free to suggest ideas/improvements/bugs on GitHub: https://github.com/mikrobi/babel/issuesDownload 214kb (9781 downloads)
This version adds Custom Manager Page for resources matrix, to compare the translations of entire resources in the website.
Install via package management and set configuration parameters in the setup dialog according to your needs.
If you're having problems take a look at this tutorial describing the setup of a multilingual site using MODx and Babel.
Babel 3.0.0-pl (December 12, 2016)
- - [#135] Fixed not found icons
- - [#143] Link to a translation by entering the ID
- - [#134] Added Babel System Events - thanks to Jako <https://github.com/Jako>
- - [#147] Initiated language code standard using IANA's Language Subtag Registry
- - [#145] bugfixed unlinking unsync TVs
- - added options to link to specific resource or all resources
- - [#144] added options to unlink to specific resource or all resources
- - [#123] Minor cosmetic update
- - [#139][#140] Fixed Unable to link translations by searching by pagetitle
- - fixed resource title's width
- - added config to set table's height
- - added styling to align table in CMP
- - initialized PSR-2 coding standard https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/accepted/PSR-2-coding-style-guide.md
|17 Versions||2 Contributors||38,038 Downloads|
|3.0.0-rc1||Apr, 15 2016||goldsky||3,318|
|3.0.0-beta5||Mar, 22 2016||goldsky||1,217|
|3.0.0-beta4||Mar, 25 2015||goldsky||4,573|
|3.0.0-beta3||Feb, 14 2015||goldsky||867|
|3.0.0-beta2||Feb, 11 2015||goldsky||285|
|2.2.5-pl||Dec, 11 2011||mikrobi||11,510|
|2.2.4-pl||Mar, 29 2011||mikrobi||2,540|
|2.2.3-rc1||Jan, 26 2011||mikrobi||777|
|2.2.2-rc2||Jan, 18 2011||mikrobi||435|
|2.2.2-rc1||Jan, 17 2011||mikrobi||430|
|2.2.1-rc1||Jan, 09 2011||mikrobi||472|
|2.2.0-pl||Dec, 23 2010||mikrobi||455|
|2.1.1-pl1||Dec, 22 2010||mikrobi||324|
|2.1.1-rc1||Dec, 20 2010||mikrobi||329|
|2.1.0-beta||Dec, 20 2010||mikrobi||347|
|2.0.0-beta||Dec, 16 2010||mikrobi||378|