- Total reengineering of the whole extra (code structure and logic, too).
=> NOT BACKWARD COMPATIBLE to older versions.
- Fixed issue with primary key validation errors when linking the Babel TV to templates
- Added build script
- Added multilanguage support for the extra itself
- Easier but more powerfull configuration:
No need to specify names/caption of context anymore (caption is derived from the contexts' cultureKey).
3 system settings which can be set during package installation.
Define which context should be used to link translation.
Defining several groups of context is supported, too (see readme.txt).
Name of TV in which links between translated resources are keept.
IDs of TVs which should be synchronized by Babel.
- Moved CSS into asset folder
- Moved codebase to https://github.com/mikrobi/babel/
- Plugin listens to OnEmptyTrash event to remove links to non-existing resources stored in the Babel TV
- Plugin listens to OnContextRemove event to remove links to non-existing context stored in the Babel TV
and to clean the babel.contextKeys setting
- This version is NOT BACKWARD COMPATIBLE to older versions
Install via package management and set configuration parameters in the setup dialog according to your needs
New in Babel 2.0.0-beta
There are no release notes for this version.