Extra for starting with Twitter Bootstrap - open source front-end framework. This extra is especially useful for MODX Revo beginners and/or for the blank (fresh) MODX Revo installation with Twitter Bootstrap framework in the future.
You can go to the System Settings and set setting bootstrap.dropdown_disabled to 0 or 1. If equal to 1 then the upper menu item that has child pages will be possible to click and go to the corresponding page.
New in Bootstrap 1.0.1-beta1
- Updated template BootstrapTemplate
- Updated chunk Header- Added [[++site_url]] instead of "/" in the chunk Navbar
- Updated bootstrap/dist to v3.1.0
- Updated bootstrap/vendor/html5shiv.js to v3.7.0
- Updated bootstrap/vendor/respond.min.js to v1.4.2
- Updated bootstrap/vendor/jquery.js to v1.11.0