ClientConfig gives your client a user-friendly interface for making site wide changes, while you as the administrator set up the different options available to the end-user.
New in ClientConfig 2.0: [context-aware settings](https://www.modmore.com/blog/2017/clientconfig-2-context-settings/)!
Possible uses include:
- Regularly update a slogan or tag-line in header or footer
- Change call-to-action button colors based on the season
- Keep contact details updated in one central location
- Update the email-address a form sends notifications to.
- Manage theme/style settings
[Please report bugs and request features on Github](https://github.com/modmore/ClientConfig). Happy with ClientConfig? [Please consider making a donation](https://modmore.com/extras/clientconfig/donate/).
New in ClientConfig 2.3.0
ClientConfig 2.3.0-pl :: 2019-10-24
- Add icon to the menu item (when moved to the top navigation) [#175]
- Make placeholders available for inherited fenom templates [#173, #174]
- Make textarea fields bigger and automatically growing with the content [#172]
- Allow a hash in the url containing the ID of a group to automatically open to that tab [#169]
- Add a line/divider field type to create simple sections [#149]
- Add a code field type (requires Ace editor) for things like custom CSS or other markup [#144]
- Add an email field type which validates the value to be an email address [#65]
- Include OnHandleRequest plugin event (alongside OnMODXInit), to make ClientConfig play nicer with various context routing and other solutions that don't use OnMODXInit [#140]
- Add separate "Save" and "Save and close" buttons to the setting window [#135]
ClientConfig 2.2.0-pl :: 2019-08-19
- Fix media source path being included for empty values [#152]
- When context values are empty, it will now fall back to the global value