ClientConfig gives your client a user-friendly interface for making site wide changes, while you as the administrator set up the different options available to the end-user.
New in ClientConfig 2.0: context-aware settings!
Possible uses include:
- Regularly update a slogan or tag-line in header or footer
- Change call-to-action button colors based on the season
- Keep contact details updated in one central location
- Update the email-address a form sends notifications to.
- Manage theme/style settings
To install, simply grab the package through package manager and install it. Navigate to the component in the components directory, hit the admin button in the top right, and start configuring settings for your clients to maintain.
New in ClientConfig 2.3.0
ClientConfig 2.3.0-pl :: 2019-10-24
- Add icon to the menu item (when moved to the top navigation) [#175]
- Make placeholders available for inherited fenom templates [#173, #174]
- Make textarea fields bigger and automatically growing with the content [#172]
- Allow a hash in the url containing the ID of a group to automatically open to that tab [#169]
- Add a line/divider field type to create simple sections [#149]
- Add a code field type (requires Ace editor) for things like custom CSS or other markup [#144]
- Add an email field type which validates the value to be an email address [#65]
- Include OnHandleRequest plugin event (alongside OnMODXInit), to make ClientConfig play nicer with various context routing and other solutions that don't use OnMODXInit [#140]
- Add separate "Save" and "Save and close" buttons to the setting window [#135]