Collections is a MODX Revolution Extra that adds a custom CollectionContainer resource class with the following behaviour:
- Any direct child resource will be hidden from the Resource Tree in the Manager, and listed in a grid view (similar to Articles) under a dedicated "Children" tab.
- Any children that themselves have children will be shown in the Tree, to be managed normally.
This project is on GitHub: https://github.com/modxcms/Collections
New in Collections 1.1.0
- #9 Added duplicate button
- #10 Added icon for Collection into the Resource tree
- #11 Make grid stateful and added some more columns (until clearing cache grid keeps showed/hidden columns and their order)
- Renamed "Collection container" to "Collection"
- #7 Added German translation (thanks to pepebe)
- #12 Added Czech translation
- #14 Added Dutch translation (thanks to @mark_hamstra)
- #15 Added French translation (thanks to @rtripault)
- #16 #17 Added Russian translation (thanks to vanchelo)
- #18 Fixed show_in_tree conflict