About GuestOrderView for Commerce
Adds descriptive validation messages, option to allow registered users, loading of shipments, and lexicon usage.
Create a resource and add the snippet. This will display using the included formTpl. By default, it validates a order based on order ID and zip (or by the secret in comOrder). Order ID is required, however you can add as many fields or change the fields if needed (from comOrder).
New in GuestOrderView for Commerce 1.1.1
v1.1.1 - Released 3/30/2019
- Enable use of reference_incr field in Commerce 0.12+ to get order
- Add fallback (enabled by default) to get order by id
- Allow field names to be entered with spaces after commas
v1.1.0 - Released 6/9/2018
- Descriptive validation messages by default. Can be turned off off by
using the generic validation lexicon in errorTpl.
- Allow option to enable registered users. Disabled by default, enable by setting the allowRegistered snippet property to 1.
- Ability to load shipments for use in the Twig template.
- Lexicon usage in default chunks
v1.0.0 - Released 5/1/2018
- Code optimization