About GuestOrderView for Commerce
Adds descriptive validation messages, option to allow registered users, loading of shipments, and lexicon usage.
New in GuestOrderView for Commerce 1.1.1
v1.1.1 - Released 3/30/2019
- Enable use of reference_incr field in Commerce 0.12+ to get order
- Add fallback (enabled by default) to get order by id
- Allow field names to be entered with spaces after commas
v1.1.0 - Released 6/9/2018
- Descriptive validation messages by default. Can be turned off off by
using the generic validation lexicon in errorTpl.
- Allow option to enable registered users. Disabled by default, enable by setting the allowRegistered snippet property to 1.
- Ability to load shipments for use in the Twig template.
- Lexicon usage in default chunks
v1.0.0 - Released 5/1/2018
- Code optimization