ContextRouter is a simple plug-and-play plugin allowing you to use different contexts, and, based on the http_host context settings you need to set anyway, it routes your front-end requests as required.
In essence it's like the Gateway plugin from the docs, except you don't have to manually edit the plugin: it takes the settings you have already configured in your context and routes based on that.
New in ContextRouter 1.2.0
ContextRouter 1.2.0-pl, December 5th 2018
- Work around modContext ACLs to prevent sites from becoming inaccessible when a non-authorized user causes the cache to be cleared [#5]
- Allow using OnMODXInit instead of OnHandleRequest event
- Minor codes style tweaks
- License updated to MIT instead of GPL v2
- (pl2) Fix unproperly prefixed system settings.
- Big refactoring, now has a class handling the thinking.
- #2 Added includeWww option (ON by default) which optionally also looks out for www.* hosts.
- #3 Added support for httphostaliases context setting, which allows different http_host values routing to one context.