CookieList is a generic addon that can be used for keeping wishlists, user favorites and other similar content. It allows you to define the value that needs to be saved which means it is not restricted to Resources, but may also be used to provide wishlist functionality for custom components. As the name indicates, it stores data in a Cookie.
New in CookieList 1.1.0
Released on 2021-10-01
- Fix URL generation missing colon before the port on non-standard ports [#6]
- Fix URL generation including the port on HTTPS [#8]
- Re-use the Session Cookie system settings to determine cookie path, domain, secure and httponly flags [#1, #7]
- Default addToCookieList snippet now applies the htmlent output modifier to the to avoid admin-created XSS
- Prevent fatal error if CookieList service can't be loaded