With this Cron Manager you're able to link snippets to the servers crontab. You can configure snippets to a minute interval and the Cron Manager will execute it. Also possible to add properties to your snippets and the return value of the snippet will be logged.
Install through package manager and create the cronjobs in the custom manager page.
New in CronManager 1.3.0
- Settings grid for CronManager settings
- The cronjobs grid can be sorted by all columns
- Move the log panel to a new tab
- Open a window to view the log entries of a single cronjob
- Improved fix for showing NaN dates in Safari
- Purge logs without error deletes all log entries