cssSweet 4.1.0-pl1Released Jun 22, 2017 by sepiariver
A suite of tools to help manage CSS within MODX. Comes with output filters to modify CSS, and a plugin that outputs your CSS to a static, minified file.Download 138kb (17 downloads)
cssSweet is a suite of tools for processing (S)CSS. It comes with several output modifiers to modify CSS values, and a plugin that concatenates and processes (S)CSS from specified Chunks and outputs to a minified CSS file. version 2+ also concatenates and minifies JS with a 2nd plugin.
The documentation site is here: http://sepiariver.github.io/cssSweet
as well as here: http://rtfm.modx.com/extras/revo/csssweet (this one needs updating)
Example Use Cases
- - Use system or context settings to store primary colors in a site's color scheme, then process all other color values relative to these, so you can shift the entire color theme by modifying a few settings.
- - Use in conjunction with ClientConfig to give site owners a nice UI to manage CSS styles--but only the ones you expose, and only in the manner you choose!
- - Author MODX "themes" that are customizable by the end user.
- - Use other MODX tags & placeholders in your CSS--limitless possibilities! Utilize "dynamic CSS" without the performance penalty, because the plugin writes the static CSS file on the Manager Clear Cache and Chunk Save actions, not per request.
- - Manage your Sass, CSS, and JS development workflow right from inside the MODX Manager.
- - Add a code editor like Ace, and you can use MODX as your IDE for front-end development.
- Supports ClientConfig custom event
- Updated scssphp library to 0.6.5
- Added ability to override all scriptProperties with "dev_mode"
- Arbitrary modes as property namespaces
Install via Package Management.
Github repo: https://github.com/sepiariver/cssSweet
++ cssSweet 4.1.0-pl1 ++
++ Released on 2017-06-21 ++
Support ClientConfig custom event
++ cssSweet 4.0.1-rc1 ++
++ Released on 2017-03-15 ++
Bunch of fixits and cleanups for RC
++ cssSweet 4.0.0-dev1 ++
++ Released on 2016-07-21 ++
Updated scssphp library to 0.6.5
Added ability to override all scriptProperties with "dev_mode"
Arbitrary modes as property namespaces
++ cssSweet 3.0.0-beta3 ++
++ Released on 2015-11-28 ++
Updated scssphp library to 0.5.1
Added ability to specify context settings to parse
Moved some functions to class file
++ cssSweet 2.0.0-rc1 ++
++ Released on 2015-05-04 ++
Added scssphp library to process SCSS and minify
Added jShrink library and plugin to process JS and minify
Removed system settings. All settings are managed in plugin properties now.
Added "dev mode"
++ cssSweet 1.2.1-pl ++
++ Released on 2015-03-28 ++
Fixed atrocious path bug
Added config.json for GPM
++ cssSweet 1.2.0-pl ++
++ Released on 2015-01-02 ++
Ability to process multiple Chunks
Added OnChunkFormSave event
Better path and directory checking
++ cssSweet 1.1.0-rc1 ++
++ Released on 2014-04-05 ++
Improved error checking for ClientConfig class
++ cssSweet 1.0.1-beta1 ++
++ Released on 2013-10-05 ++
++ cssSweet 1.0.0-beta1 ++
++ Released on 2013-10-05 ++
Initial beta release
|8 Versions||1 Contributors||2,917 Downloads|
|4.0.1-rc1||Mar, 16 2017||sepiariver||235|
|3.0.0-beta3||Nov, 28 2015||sepiariver||836|
|2.0.0-rc1||May, 24 2015||sepiariver||446|
|1.2.1-pl||Mar, 31 2015||sepiariver||239|
|1.2.0-pl1||Jan, 28 2015||sepiariver||204|
|1.1.0-rc1||Apr, 05 2014||sepiariver||603|
|1.0.1-beta1||Oct, 09 2013||sepiariver||337|