- - Use system or context settings to store primary colors in a site's color scheme, then process all other color values relative to these, so you can shift the entire color theme by modifying a few settings.
- - Use in conjunction with ClientConfig to give site owners a nice UI to manage CSS styles--but only the ones you expose, and only in the manner you choose!
- - Author MODX "themes" that are customizable by the end user.
- - Use other MODX tags & placeholders in your CSS--limitless possibilities! Utilize "dynamic CSS" without the performance penalty, because the plugin writes the static CSS file on the Manager Clear Cache and Chunk Save actions, not per request.
- - Manage your Sass, CSS, and JS development workflow right from inside the MODX Manager.
- - Add a code editor like Ace, and you can use MODX as your IDE for front-end development.
New in cssSweet 5.2.0-beta1
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++ cssSweet 5.2.0-beta1 ++ ++ Released on 2019-10-01 ++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- Update scssphp to 1.0.4
- Update jShrink to 1.3.3
- Composer, phpunit
- Use ozdemirburak/iris for color manipulation
- Upgrade and add new Snippets
- Code organization and cleanup Better upgrade experience