Backing up your MODX Revolution database made easy with Databackup!
New in Databackup 1.1.9
- Updated default property set to have the system setting and set these to preprocess
- Minor issue with wincache or similar where if run to close together the files would append the tmp files, basically doubling the insert records
- #9 Memory improvements
- added new property: tempFolder ~ temp file directory that holds data as MODX builds backup
- added new setting: temp ~ same as the tempFolder property
- allow spacing in includeTables and excludeTables ~ they will be auto removed
- #9 Memory & performance improvements
- #8 Fix passing the purge time set in snippet
- #5 Added safeguard not to delete: core, manager and assets paths on purge command
- Fixed #3 set default db name from MODX settings/api rather than hard coded
- Several more fixes and usability improvements thanks to yurkobb
- NOTE Setting change to: databackup.purge from: databackup.pruge
1.1.2pl 6-25-2012- Added the System Settings to the build script
- Fixed call to undefined variable
- Set to Revo 2.2.* in Packages
- #2 Added includeTables and excludeTables options #1 Put up docs: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/Databackup
- 1.0.1pl Fixed file case naming error.
- This would have caused some Unix/Linux trouble.
- Initial release 1.0pl