About Easy 2 Gallery
See the HELP tab inside the module for the complete instruction.
Features of module:
- Creation and editing of folders with unlimited nesting capabilities
- Image or zip package uploading via POST method.
- Synchronisation of gallery with files and folders uploaded via FTP.
- Editing of image info
- Comments moderation.
- Image viewing.
- Comments viewing and adding
- High customisation capabilities with templates and placeholders.
- Possible to display random image or single image
- Possible to sort pictures and folders
- - Simple
- - Galleriffic
- - SmoothGallery
- - GalleryView
- - ContentFlow
********** 1.4.0-Release Candidate 4 **********
+ Bug fixing on the chmod permissions
+ Bug fixing on the directory editing
+ Moving around the class methods into separate files.
+ Added French lang files (credit: Marc)
+ Thumbnails on module page
+ Added more options for the thumbnail generator
+ Created a new method to hold the slideshow variables
+ Sliced the snippet's pagination to be shorter
+ Changed the &crumbs_use option values: 'foldername' => 'cat_name' | 'alias' => 'cat_alias'
+ Renamed the file's 'name' field to be 'alias' to distinct the term with filename
+ New parameters :
- + For manual templates:
- + &glib=`0` : will disable all the gallery's headers loading.
- + &autoload_css=`0` : will disable the gallery's CSS headers loading.
- + &autoload_js=`0` : will disable the gallery's JS headers loading.
- + &autoload_html=`0` : will disable the gallery's HTML block headers loading.
- + &use_redirect_link: The thumbnails (directories or images) now can be redirected to a specified link that has been set from inside Module. Empty content will make the links fall back to the original E2G's link.
+ Deprecated parameters :
- &pagenum_class Specified the class directly on the template
- &back_class Specified the class directly on the template
+ Fixed issue on the joining parameters (&gid and &fid) in one snippet call.
+ Updated the floatbox to 4.20 version
New in Easy 2 Gallery 1.4.0-RC4
There are no release notes for this version.