More quickly and easily create a Package, Objects (custom tables), Fields and Relationships directly in the MODX Manager. Generate your XML schemas, and quickly add new columns. Focus on your application functionality and less on the boilerplate code to get started.
- Updated to single backward compatible code base bringing the ExtJS UI to both MODX 2 and 3
- Directory structure is more flexible and compatible with previous 2.x structure
- ExtraBuilder allows you to build your application within the standard 'core/components/' directory but still take advantage of source control.
- Or build in a project folder in web root to play nice with other Extras like GPM
- Import the schema from other MODX Extras or even the main MODX schema. Explore the included tables, fields and relationships. Quickly check alias's or class names.
- Finally, use ExtraBuilder to create your transport package. Allows versioning and automatically packages all elements related to a category you specify. No need to populate additional configuration files, just create everything in the manager as you normally would and relate all elements to your Category.
There are no instructions for this version.
New in ExtraBuilder 2.0.0
- Stable release
- Bugfix: One final correction to MODX 2 schema "package" format