Facebook Comments 1.0.0-plReleased Oct 06, 2017 by elfsight
Welcome the new Facebook Comments extra for MODx!
Let your website visitors comment your website’s content on Facebook and join your Facebook discussions without even leaving your website, and you’ll be amazed at how much it will improve your sales and conversion!
Interactive is the key to making a resource popular. Your website visitors no longer want just to read the content you post. They need to participate, to actively share their opinions and views, and this module is the very thing for it! The new amazing module from Elfsight will improve the discussion quality on your website in a fantastic way, due to the fact that the comments will be displayed on Facebook. Also, it will allow you to mirror the users’ comments on Facebook, and thus increase the degree of interactivity on your website. Don’t miss this great opportunity to give your visitors a fun reason to spend more time on your website and so engage them even more.
Things people love about our Facebook Comments extra
- Your visitors have an easy way of joining discussions on your Facebook page without leaving your website;
- Even more Facebook followers without the extra effort;
- Increased user engagement;
- Increased website traffic;
- The Facebook Comments extra is automatically refreshed, making sure that your visitors don’t miss out on the latest comments.
- Simple and reliable widget that lets people
comment on your website's content – only their Facebook account is required;
- A fast an easy way to set the source by using a
custom or default link.
- Several sorting options – by newest, by oldest,
by most popular;
- Reply to previous comments right on your
- People can share your website alongside their
comments on Facebook straight from the Comments extra, without leaving your
- Embed the best comments on your website;
- A variety of actions with the comments that can
be performed straight from your website – like, reply, mark as spam, report on
- Set the number of posts you want to display;
- Allows people to rate the comments in the
- Allows to choose the Facebook account to
comment from (in case you have several accounts);
- Allows to choose between a fixed widget width
or a mobile responsive one;
- Two predefined color schemes to choose from.
- Code generator – all you need to do to install,
is configure the share buttons widget, get the code and add it to your website
As you can
see, this is simplicity combined with usability. We’re sure that it will only
take you a minute to configure and install your extra. However, if any
questions come, our friendly and professional Support Team will be happy to
answer them during our working hours, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday
through Friday. Just drop us a line, and we’ll be there for you!
Initial via Package Management.