FileSluggy 1.3.1-plReleased Nov 01, 2016 by sterc
MODX Plugin that sanitizes the filename after it has been uploaded via the FileManager. Can also be used in snippets after the class is loaded.
Works with OnFileManagerUpload, OnFileManagerDirCreate and OnFileManagerDirRename system events. Also uses custom system events FileSluggyOnUpdateDirname and FileSluggyOnUpdateFilename for using in conjunction with other plugins that use the same system events. With system settings there are several customization options like:
A MODx Revolution plugin to convert a filename to lowercase and removes strange and unwanted characters. Also has the option to sanitize directory names when creating or renaming directories.
Uses the OnFileManagerUpload, OnFileManagerDirCreate and OnFileManagerDirRename system events and also invokes custom system events FileSluggyOnUpdateDirname and FileSluggyOnUpdateFilename.
Suggestions and Bugs can be submitted on Github: https://github.com/sterc/filesluggy/issues
Download from MODX Extras Installer.
- Wrap baseName in realpath function (Issue #10).
- Remove check for resource/media browser pages (issue #15).
- Add custom system events FileSluggyOnUpdateDirname and FileSluggyOnUpdateFilename
- Trigger plugin only on resource and media browser manager pages.
- Added directory name converting
- BugFixes: Issue #1 & Issue #2 : If File already has a good name don change the name.
- Initial release.
January 21, 2016
Filesluggy is now contentblocks compatible.
#1 FileSluggy with a S3 Media Source#2 Marks a file as duplicate when filename is correct, and needs no changes.
Previous new features
#3 Constrain FileSluggy to mediasources