A MODx Revolution plugin to convert a filename to lowercase and removes strange and unwanted characters. Also has the option to sanitize directory names when creating or renaming directories.
Uses the OnFileManagerUpload, OnFileManagerDirCreate and OnFileManagerDirRename system events and also invokes custom system events FileSluggyOnUpdateDirname and FileSluggyOnUpdateFilename.
Suggestions and Bugs can be submitted on Github: https://github.com/sterc/filesluggy/issues**Free Extra** This is a free extra and the code is publicly available for you to change. The extra is being actively maintained and you're free to put in pull requests which match our roadmap. Please create an issue if the pull request differs from the roadmap so we can make sure we're on the same page. Need help? Approach our support desk for paid premium support.
New in FileSluggy 1.3.4
- Fixed handling dir creation/renaming for MODX 3 (flysystem).
- Added compatibilty for MODX 3 (flysystem).
- Prevent adding of guid to directories (issue #8).
- Wrap baseName in realpath function (Issue #10).
- Remove check for resource/media browser pages (issue #15).
- Add custom system events FileSluggyOnUpdateDirname and FileSluggyOnUpdateFilename
- Trigger plugin only on resource and media browser manager pages.
- Added directory name converting
- BugFixes: Issue #1 & Issue #2 : If File already has a good name don change the name.
- Initial release.
January 21, 2016
Filesluggy is now contentblocks compatible.
#1 FileSluggy with a S3 Media Source#2 Marks a file as duplicate when filename is correct, and needs no changes.
Previous new features
#3 Constrain FileSluggy to mediasources