Automatically validate, parse and email forms. Redirect to thank you pages. Add your own hooks as Snippets to handle forms dynamically. Validate with custom Snippets. All is possible in FormIt, the new form processing Snippet for MODx Revolution 2.0.
New in 1.4.0
- Fixed bug with recaptcha and other hooks error display messages
- Introduced &validate parameter for more secure validation parameters to prevent POST injection that could bypass validators
- Added FormItIsChecked and FormItIsSelected custom output filters for easier checkbox/radio/select handling of selected values
- Added &placeholderPrefix for FormIt snippet, defaults to `fi.`
New in 1.3.0
- Added FormItRetriever snippet to get data from a FormIt submission for thank you pages
- Added extra API methods for custom hooks for easier data grabbing
- Added FormItAutoResponder snippet to use as a custom hook for auto-responses
- Added &successMessage and &successMessagePlaceholder properties for easier success message handling
- Fixed ordering for &emailFrom property
See the Official Documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/FormIt
New in FormIt 1.4.0
There are no release notes for this version.