Automatically validate, parse and email forms. Redirect to thank you pages. Add your own hooks as Snippets to handle forms dynamically. Validate with custom Snippets. All is possible in FormIt, the new form processing Snippet for MODx Revolution 2.0.
New in 1.4.1
- Added sanity check for emailHtml property on email hook
- Added sanity check for replyto/cc/bcc emails on email hook
- Added ability to change language via &language parameter
New in 1.4.0
- Fixed bug with recaptcha and other hooks error display messages
- Introduced &validate parameter for more secure validation parameters to prevent POST injection that could bypass validators
- Added FormItIsChecked and FormItIsSelected custom output filters for easier checkbox/radio/select handling of selected values
- Added &placeholderPrefix for FormIt snippet, defaults to `fi.`
See the Official Documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/FormIt
New in FormIt 1.4.1
There are no release notes for this version.