Automatically validate, parse and email forms. Redirect to thank you pages. Add your own hooks as Snippets to handle forms dynamically. Validate with custom Snippets. All is possible in FormIt, the new form processing Snippet for MODx Revolution 2.0.
New in 1.5.0
- Added redirectParams property, which allows a JSON object of params to be passed when using redirect hook
- Added spamCheckIp property, defaults to false, to check IP as well in spam hook
- Fixed incorrect default param for fiarSender
- Fixed error reporting for FormItAutoResponder
- Added sanity checks to form attachments when dealing with missing names
- Fixed invalid offset error in checkbox validation
- Added recaptchaJS to allow for custom JS overriding of reCaptcha options var
New in 1.4.1
- Added sanity check for emailHtml property on email hook
- Added sanity check for replyto/cc/bcc emails on email hook
- Added ability to change language via &language parameter
See the Official Documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/FormIt
Install via Package Management.
New in FormIt 1.5.0-rc2
There are no release notes for this version.