Automatically validate, parse and email forms. Redirect to thank you pages. Add your own hooks as Snippets to handle forms dynamically. Validate with custom Snippets. All is possible in FormIt, the new form processing Snippet for MODx Revolution 2.0.
New in 1.5.1
- Fixed issue where &store was not respecting values set in post-hooks
- Redirect hook now redirects *after* all other hooks execute
New in 1.5.0
- Fixed bug with redirectParams not parsing placeholders in the params
- Added redirectParams property, which allows a JSON object of params to be passed when using redirect hook
- Added spamCheckIp property, defaults to false, to check IP as well in spam hook
- Fixed incorrect default param for fiarSender
- Fixed error reporting for FormItAutoResponder
- Added sanity checks to form attachments when dealing with missing names
- Fixed invalid offset error in checkbox validation
- Added recaptchaJS to allow for custom JS overriding of reCaptcha options var
See the Official Documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/FormIt
Install via Package Management.
New in FormIt 1.5.1
There are no release notes for this version.