Automatically validate, parse and email forms. Redirect to thank you pages. Add your own hooks as Snippets to handle forms dynamically. Validate with custom Snippets. All is possible in FormIt, the new form processing Snippet for MODx Revolution 2.0.
New in 1.5.3
- [#47] Ensure email validator checks for empty string
- [#42] Can now include field names in error strings via `field` placeholder
- [#39] Fix issue with FormItIsChecked/Selected to prevent output from occurring if not checked
- [#37] Fix allowTags validator to work, and work with parameters encapsulated by ^
New in 1.5.2
- Fixed security vulnerability
- Added math hook, allowing anti-spam math field measure
- Added more debugging info to email hook
See the Official Documentation here:
Install via Package Management.
New in FormIt 1.5.3-rc1
There are no release notes for this version.