FormIt is a dynamic form processing Snippet for MODX Revolution. It handles form creation, submission, performing validation and followup actions like sending an email and auto replies. Key features:
Official documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/FormIt
This is a free extra and the code is publicly available for you to change. The extra is being actively maintained and you're free to put in pull requests which match our roadmap. Please create an issue if the pull request differs from the roadmap so we can make sure we're on the same page.
Install via Package Management.
New in FormIt 4.2.5
- Added new properties to email hook (#229, thanks to @jako) emailSelectTo, emailSelectToName, emailSelectField
- Fix export form select width (#218)
- Fix limit of form filter (#206)
- Fix path to clean processor for cronjob (#215, thanks to @bennyb)
- Fix ability to export all forms (#210, thanks to @JoshuaLuckers)
- Fix PHP notice 'Only variables should be assigned by reference' in Hook.php (#212, thanks to @intersel)
- Updated Russian translation (#208, thanks to @webinmd)