FFP is one step away from a form generator. It comes with an email report generator hook (fiGenerateReport) and an easy way to template custom FormIt forms using one snippet call per field. Only two template chunks are necessary to fully customize the HTML for all form fields. The field snippet has useful tools like option generating, grabbing the value from the request if desired, and tons more... but it also pretty much works out of the box for simple FormIt contact form fields: [[!field? &type='text' &name='full_name']]
This version adds a &default_value placeholder that is used if a value is not found and fixes a few other minor bugs.
New in FormitFastPack 1.1.0
Changelog for FormitFastPack.
FormitFastPack 1.0.0 beta
- Fixed value refresh bug (Revo 2.2?)
- Speed optimization
- Refactoring for OOP
- Various options tweaked, not all options fully tested yet
FormitFastPack 0.1.1 beta - 0.1.4 beta
- added support for options and field_html generated from any element
- added error prefix override (for better compatibility with EditProfile)
- changed the default chunk names
FormitFastPack 0.1.0 beta
- starting version