Fred 1.0.0-beta10Released Nov 09, 2018 by theboxer
Meet Fred, the Friendly Editor for MODX. Fred is a visual editor for managing your site from the front end.
Learn more at https://fred.modx.com
Report issues at https://github.com/modxcms/fred/issues
- Supports multiple dropzones thanks to a new custom "Fred Dropzone" Template Variable.
- A new element_sort system setting determines, shockingly, how Elements are sorted: either by their name or by a rank specified in the Manager component (previously was by ID). Defaults to name.
- Fred didn't allow using Snippets in image tag src attributes. Now it does making @reikotec at least 42% more happy. You're welcome!
- Fixed an annoying oversight that broke how Fred-managed content rendered after saving a page in the Manager (which was not very well at all).
- Now you can clone, delete, publish/unpublish and create child pages from the Fred sidebar menu Site option. Click a page name to see the available options.
|10 Versions||2 Contributors||1,179 Downloads|
|1.0.0-beta9||Oct, 26 2018||theboxer||84|
|1.0.0-beta8||Oct, 03 2018||theboxer||132|
|1.0.0-beta7||Sep, 27 2018||theboxer||62|
|1.0.0-beta6||Sep, 21 2018||theboxer||73|
|1.0.0-beta5||Sep, 12 2018||theboxer||103|
|1.0.0-beta4||Aug, 24 2018||matdave||124|
|1.0.0-beta3||Jul, 20 2018||matdave||206|
|1.0.0-beta2||Jul, 10 2018||theboxer||168|
|1.0.0-beta||Jul, 06 2018||theboxer||171|