Fred 1.0.0-rc1Released Dec 14, 2018 by theboxer
Meet Fred, the Friendly Editor for MODX. Fred is a visual editor for managing your site from the front end.
Learn more at https://fred.modx.com
Report issues at https://github.com/modxcms/fred/issues
- Each theme now gets its own defaut_element, which is handy when migrating content from non-Fred sites into Fred.
- Pages were sometimes hiding from the front end, which made it difficult to work on sites. Now it's a lot easier, and we have outlawed games of hide and seek going forward.
- When switching Themes, pages can have Elements from other themes, which can lead to Bad Things™. Now we warn when this has happened so you can prevent future frustration.
- Elements, Blueprints, Element categories, Blueprint categories and Themes now have to have unique names. This is so multiple Themes don't co-mingle their assets with a potentially messy outcome.
- Found a few places where XHR errors had been left as static strings. Now they can be translated for better feedback if things go awry.
|13 Versions||2 Contributors||1,633 Downloads|
|1.0.0-beta12||Nov, 29 2018||theboxer||107|
|1.0.0-beta11||Nov, 28 2018||theboxer||36|
|1.0.0-beta10||Nov, 09 2018||theboxer||102|
|1.0.0-beta9||Oct, 26 2018||theboxer||91|
|1.0.0-beta8||Oct, 03 2018||theboxer||143|
|1.0.0-beta7||Sep, 27 2018||theboxer||71|
|1.0.0-beta6||Sep, 21 2018||theboxer||80|
|1.0.0-beta5||Sep, 12 2018||theboxer||110|
|1.0.0-beta4||Aug, 24 2018||matdave||132|
|1.0.0-beta3||Jul, 20 2018||matdave||214|
|1.0.0-beta2||Jul, 10 2018||theboxer||177|
|1.0.0-beta||Jul, 06 2018||theboxer||178|