Gallery is a dynamic Gallery Extra for MODx Revolution. It allows you to quickly and easily put up galleries of images, sort them, tag them, and display them in a myriad of ways in the front-end of your site.
New in 1.0.1
- [#54] Added filepath placeholder for getting absolute path of an image, fileurl for absolute URL
- [#12] Make left-click do update-album in mgr tree
- Add additional system setting checks for phpthumb config options.
- *Many* caching improvements to phpthumb-generated thumbnails
- Added gallery.thumbs_prepend_site_url setting for environments having issues with thumbnails
- Fixed bugs with HTML in item thumbs, urls when xhtml_urls is true
- Added French translation
New in 1.0.0
- Added fix to prevent uploading of files with spaces in names, converts old files to non-space names
- Now respects Revolution xhtml_urls setting for ampersands
- Fixed ampersand issue in Gallery URLs
- Fixed phpthumb cache issue by using core phpthumb
- Fixed port issue on thumbs
- Updated Russian translation
- Added custom TV for adding Gallery Items straight onto a page via a TV
- Added crop/resize/rotate support, plus more, to custom TV
See the official documentation here: http://svn.modxcms.com/docs/display/ADDON/Gallery
New in Gallery 1.0.1
There are no release notes for this version.