About Gateway Manager
The Gateway Manager for MODX Revolution is configured to be running automatically. When installing it trough the Package Manager you don't need to do anything except setting up the domains. The Gateway Manager will be available below the Components menu item.
If you wanna use the canonical tag, you can use this tag to create it completely automatic.
New in Gateway Manager 1.1.2
GatewayManager 1.1.2-pl (March 13th, 2014)
- Fixed loading resources of selected context
GatewayManager 1.1.1-pl (July 8th, 2012)
- Fixed issue with new way of checking HTTPHOST in the GatewayManager plugin
GatewayManager 1.1.0-pl (July 6th, 2012)
- Gateway plugin not working with MODX setting httphost, but with REQUEST_URI of the server
- Updated processor files to new MODX 2.2.x object way of life
- Added German translation thanks to Anselm Hannemann!
- Added new feature "Create context settings" to create necessary settings for selected context
incl. new lexicons. Thanks to Viktor Matushevskyi for Russian translations!
- Removed update gateway window, using inline editing now
- MODX 2.2.x compatibility fixes
- UI fixes for MODX 2.2.x