GeoTV 1.3.0-plReleased Mar 11, 2018 by electrickite
Adds several geographic template variable types to MODX Revolution. They allow multiple geographic points and/or areas to be associated with a resource and can render the location data as a series of GPS co-ordinates.Download 42kb (77 downloads)
GeoTV provides two new TV types, Geographic Area and Geographic Point.
- Geographic Area: TV data is stored as a number of "areas" representing a fenced geographic region.
- Geographic Point: TV data is stored as a number of latitude/longitude co-ordinate pairs.
Please see the full documentation for information on configuration and use.
GeoTV is hosted on GitHub. Ideas for improvements? Bug reports? Please open an issue in the project's issue queue.
Install via the MODX package manager.
- Add Google Maps API key setting
- Added Italian translation. Credit: Alessandro Chinazzo
- Added decimal separator output property
- Added French translation. Credit: Hedy Dargère
- Added example to README
- Fixed locale number format bug
- Added geographic point tenplate variable
- Removed OS hidden file from package
- Corrected name of TV input and output types
- Bug fixes
- Initial Version
|7 Versions||1 Contributors||1,237 Downloads|
|1.2.0-pl||Jan, 22 2016||electrickite||362|
|1.1.0-pl||Jan, 21 2016||electrickite||100|
|1.0.0-pl||Jan, 19 2016||electrickite||118|
|0.2.1-pl||Jan, 15 2016||electrickite||88|
|0.2.0-pl||Jun, 13 2014||electrickite||360|
|0.1.0-pl||Jun, 13 2014||electrickite||132|