getRelated is a snippet for MODX Revolution that automatically finds related pages based on fields you specify.
As of version 1.1.0 getRelated is only for MODX 2.1 and up.
New in getRelated 1.2.0
- [#4] Add &stopwords property to exclude stopwords on a snippet-call basis
- [#6] Properly support multiple (different) snippet calls per page.
- Get rid of the rank (amount of points) in the default tplRow chunk.
- Added support for Russian. Thanks createit!
- Fix including deleted resources by adding an &includeDeleted property defaulting to false.
- Add &hideContainers property to allow filtering out of containers
- Fix E_NOTICE errors in calculating the scores.
- Fix issue with &parents property which would skip direct descendants
- Prevent implode error message (and possible failure) if only one resource field was chosen.
- Add new exclude property to exclude specific resources from the output.
- Add new returnTVs property to include TV values in the snippet output.
- Fix bug which would include all resources if no resource field was selected in the &fields property
- Fix bug which prevented filtering out the current resource properly.
- Make sure debug data is spit out in a meaningful way that can actually help debugging.
- Make sure data is checked in a case insensitive way.
- Fix ignoreHidden and ignoreUnpublished properties.
- Fix bug where tpl files are chosen over actual chunks.
- Fix bug when using &parents and TVs in the &fields property. (Thanks Anselm Hannemann!)
- Move custom sort function to inside the class for tidyness. (Thanks Mark Ernst!)
- Initial release