- Easy mailing and newsletter creation: newsletter HTML body based on single MODX templates or plain-text.
- Automatic Bounce Handling: GoodNews can automatically handle bouncing emails and disable or remove inactive subscribers.
- Scheduled sending: send newsletters at a scheduled time.
- Flexible groups and categories: manage your subscribers in highly flexible groups and/or categories of interests.
- MODX context support: support of multiple MODX contexts and mailing containers within each context.
- Ultrafast sending engine: ultrafast sending based on parallel sending processes (multi threaded!).
- Multi language interface: GoodNews currently comes with this languages: English, German, French.
- Preinstalled front-end resources: ready to use: 2-factor subscriptions based on interests, 1-click unsusbcription, editing of subscription profiles.
- Content Collections: automatically insert pre-formatted lists of Resource documents into your mail body (e.g. list of news or products).
- Mailings based on subscribers interests: send mailings based on group and/or categories selection.
- Mailings to internal MODX User groups: Send mailings to internal MODX User groups.
- Import of subscribers: CSV Import of subscribers and automatic groups/categories assignments.
- Simultaneous sending: simultaneous sending of multiple mailing campaigns.
- Unattended sending: start your sending jobs, close the browser window and let GoodNews do the rest.
- GDPR compliant
New in GoodNews 1.6.0
[1.6.0-pl] - 2020-05-18
- Added linktagscheme to GoodNewsGetNewsletters Snippet
- Added help buttons in GoodNews resources (container, mailing)
- [#66] Updated controllers to remove deprecated use of modAction
- Updated installer and package builder to remove deprecated use of modAction
- Changed GoodNews help URL (new docs site)
- [#79] Allow password placeholder to be used in GoodNewsSubscription snippet
- Removed fileuploadfield.js utility (already included with MODX > 2.3)
- Removed mgr.css (no longer needed with MODX > 2.3)
- Removed legacyMode
- Removed deprecated use of modAction in js files
- Fixed page header in mailing editor
- Fixed undefined variable notice in cron.php
- Fixed some old ExtJS legacy code for resource panels (GoodNewsResourceContainer, GoodNewsResourceMailing)
- [#65] Fixed group names of subscribers groups surrounded by spans