HandyMan is a mobile optimized Manager for MODX, based on the open source and awesome jQuery Mobile Framework. It allows you to easily update Resource content from a mobile device, optionally using a Textile integration for richtext content (read how to enable it).
Further information can be found at:
- HandyMan official website
- HandyMan Documentation at the RTFM
- HandyMan release blog post
- HandyMan Bugs & Feature Requests
Version 1.0.0-rc1 specific:
HandyMan 1.0.0-rc1 is the first public release of HandyMan, which means I'm expecting a lot of bug reports people! I want to know about what your first impression is, what bugs you may have encountered and what features you would like to see added in the future. You can report them at the bugtracker.
HandyMan has not been extensively tested with the upcoming Revolution 2.2, though some quick tests were positive. HandyMan is currently compatible with 2.0.8, however you really should update MODX to the latest stable version, and 2.0 support is not likely to stick around for a long time.
Version 1.0.0-rc2 specific
This version is a bugfix release. See the changelog.
New in HandyMan 1.0.0
- Fix critical issue in 2.2.x installs preventing login/usage of HandyMan.
- Update jQuery to 1.8.3
- Update jQuery Mobile to 1.3.1
- --- queue long break of not fixing anything, sorry!! ---
- Update jQuery Mobile to 1.0.1
- #6547 Add a "Clear the Cache" button on the home page to clear the site cache.
- #6680 Add a "View Website" button to the list resource screen (on context level).
- Re-invent checkbox TV support (was built in but not available).
- Prevent breaking the form when values for radio/checkbox/select boxes include html.