iCalX - iCalendar generator for MODX Revolution
A pair of simple snippets and a template which allow you to easily create iCalendar files.Supports multiple iCal files per page and passing data via _SESSION or _GET.
Place the iCalGenerator snippet at the TOP of your template before any characters Parameter: useSession - use _SESSION to pass data, otherwise use _GET, must be the same in both snippets. Defaults to 1. If you have disabled session cookies on your site, you should set this to 0. This will result in a long, ugly URL but it will work without cookies.
Use iCalLink to create the URL for link to an iCal.
- useSession - use _SESSION to pass data, otherwise use _GET, must be the same in both snippets
- instance - integer identifier if there are multiple iCal links per page, must be unique
- tpl- template chunk, defaults to included sample chunk wx-ical.tpl
- dtstart - date/time of event start in server timezone, in Unix epoch or standard format
- dtend - date/time of event end
- duration - duration of event, if you set this DO NOT set dtend
- location - location of event
- description - full description of event
- summary - short summary, usually title of event
- reminder - if set, number of minutes before event to set reminder
- filename - name of iCal file, must have .ics extension, defaults to event.ics
New in iCalX 1.0.0-beta