imageHERE 1.0.0-betaReleased Nov 08, 2012 by sepiariver
A simple, easy-to-use rapid prototyping tool, to insert placeholder images in your markup.
Uses holder.js script by: Ivan Malopinsky
The plugin simply inserts the js call to the head element. When you set the site Live (with real images), you can disable the imageHERE plugin to prevent calling the script.
See Official Documentation: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/imageHEREDownload 13kb (763 downloads)
Initial beta release.
Install via Package Management.
Then, use imageHERE by calling the chunk into your template or content, like this:
An example with options:
&alt=`alt text here`
- &w => width of placeholder. Defaults to 300.
- &h => height of placeholder. Defaults to 200.
- &bg => background color in hex format. MUST be used with &fg in order to have effect.
- &fg => foreground (text) color in hex format. MUST be used with &bg in order to have effect.
- &text => custom text. Defaults to "width x height".
- &alt => add image alt text, if validation is important to you during prototyping ;)
Not shown here is the &attr property which allows you to insert any attribute you wish into the image element. For example: &attr=`class="myClass"`.
You can also set these properties in the Chunk properties tab, and then every usage of the Chunk will use that property set by default.