Image+ is an advanced image custom template variable type for MODx Revolution. The dimensions for the uploaded image can (optionally) be configured to constrain a minimal width and/or height. The image crop could be forced to remain at a pre-set ratio. A graphical tool could be used to crop the image to the required dimensions/proportions.
- Visual Image cropping tool integrated into the MODX manager interface.
- Option to constrain minimal width and/or height for the uploaded image.
- User image crop can be forced to remain at pre-set ratio.
- Use a chunk as an output template and fill placeholders with url, height, width, alt-tag, phpthumb options etc of the cropped uploaded image.
New in Image+ 2.3.0-pl2
- MODX 2.3 compatibility
- Inline Trigger fields
- Bugfix for fireResourceFormChange issue
- Some better backend styling
- Updated Jcrop plugin and jQuery
- Set thumbnail width in template variable panel
- Set crop aspect ratio in template variable input options
- Bugfix for a Firefox display issue
- Respect context settings for media sources
- Center the crop window in the viewport