Image+ is an advanced image custom template variable type for MODx Revolution. The dimensions for the uploaded image can (optionally) be configured to constrain a minimal width and/or height. The image crop could be forced to remain at a pre-set ratio. A graphical tool could be used to crop the image to the required dimensions/proportions.
- Visual Image cropping tool integrated into the MODX manager interface.
- Option to constrain minimal width and/or height for the uploaded image.
- User image crop can be forced to remain at pre-set ratio.
- Use a chunk as an output template and fill placeholders with url, height, width, alt-tag, phpthumb options etc of the cropped uploaded image.
For full details, see the Image+ documentation.
This project is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/Jako/ImagePlus
New in Image+ 2.4.0
- Retain the value of a MODX TV as image source of the Image+ TV (useful if the TV changed from a normal Image TV to an Image+ TV)
- Fill the Snippet output chunk placeholders with script properties
- Improved error logging
- Resolved issues with apostrophes in language strings